The CEO Club of Baltimore invites a limited number of organizations to become annual sponsors. For their support in meetings and events, sponsors receive.
- 1. Corporate name and byline displayed on all CEO Clubs of Baltimore letterhead and marketing materials.
- 2. Corporate name displayed in advertisements by the CEO Clubs of Baltimore in business publications and on the CEO Clubs of Baltimore website.
- 3. Corporate name, by-line and website link included on email meeting notices. Minimum eight meetings per year sent a minimum of three times to a Baltimore membership list and a local prospective member list of over 1,000.
- 4. Acknowledgements of sponsors at all luncheon meetings; opportunity for sponsor representative to briefly address entire group at each meeting.
- 5. Opportunity to display promotional materials on check-in table at all luncheon meetings.
- 6. Attendance and participation in meetings and events throughout the year and to bring a guest to meetings and events.
- 7. One-on-one introductions to individual members of CEO Club of Baltimore.
For additional information and to learn more about sponsorships, contact Doug Strouse, President of the CEO Club of Baltimore, at (410) 218-9777.